31 October 2006

TPO Parts / PJs Parts

TPO Parts arrived today as scheduled. The tactical license plate bracket and signal relocation brackets are lighter than I had originally imagined. Turns out the lightweight screws are included in the package so I now have a redundant set that I will make use on another motorcycle. One of those things I wish I had known ahead of time since it would have saved me my 5 bucks. Next step: Tail Chop.

PJs Parts is providing the new Rizoma Blinkers to replace my damaged stock pieces. The new signals will be Rizoma Track "01" Indicator Lights in black. The clean look will replace the bulky stock signals as well as blink faster due to the lack of resistance. I could opt for the Rizoma Resistors to make them blink slower but I'll try it like this first to see what its like.