30 October 2006

My turn to Ship parts

Shipped out the tank, headlight fairing, and seat cowl to Speedzone Paint & Body over the weekend, and they depart today. The shipping wasn't as expensive as I had imagined for UPS Ground but the insurance in case they "lose" my tank nearly doubled the cost.

In a non related shipping event, the bar end sliders for the CycleCat Clip-Ons sent to me were the standard large size bar ends and unfortunately I needed the CRG style ends. Not a big deal, a quick email to MotoWheels and the matter was cleared up. This was shipped back at the same time to California as the tank. In the email conversation, Brian will include the CycleCat reservoir mounting brackets as my new brake M/C does not have a bracket built in, nor do I have any existing bracket apparatus. There will be additional costs but I find they will likely be negligible. I could go on for days about how great the staff at MotoWheels treats the customers.