09 November 2006

Rizoma Indicators & CycleCat Components

The Rizoma Indicators (Track '01' Style) are in and they look phenomenal. They were shipped practically the same day I ordered them from PJ's Parts - a topshelf company if there ever was any. The price can't be beat for Rizoma products and I had them in a few short days. The finish is fantastic and there length makes me curious as to if I should get a second pair to peak out from behind the fairing on the front. I think they'll look trick as soon as they are installed.
...a topshelf company if there ever was any.

In other news, the bar ends for the CycleCat clipons arrived safely in California at the MotoWheels shop. Once they arrived, I called Brian to order the CycleCat reservoir brackets and they should be shipped out today with the CRG-style bar end sliders to complete my handlebar set up. I'm anxious to see the whole set up on the bike. It looks like I may be ordering the Rizoma Fluid Reservoirs to mate up with my system before the end of the month. (I have a birthday coming up - 11/22). To continue to throw praises at MotoWheels as well, Brian is a topnotch employee, and they "get" the whole customer service idea. A quick phone call, and he remembers me, asks about the bike, etc. It left me with a good feeling about everything when the call was over, and that's the way it should be.