23 September 2010

Its been awhile...

Well. Its been awhile since I've sat down to write. Anything.

On going projects are now numbering four, instead of two. I shall list:
    1. 1999 M900 - Current Project for this bike is lightweight wheel upgrade, SBK forks with Ohlins internals, TPO Lightweight front Axle. Future changes will include reducing size/number of gauges, installing 6-piston billet monobloc ISR calipers, installing VeeTwo Lightweight Primary Gears, installing High-Torque Cams, fitting larger radiator (NCR or Febur)

    2. SBK "966" Project: Less than 20% complete - 1198 forks, TPO lightweight front axle, BST wheels, working on all carbon fiber bodywork, motor needs boring plating for 95mm pistons, crank lightening/balancing, investigating ceramic hybrid bearings, looking into wiring/gauge systems (leaning towards Motogadget).

    3. "Project Monster" - The "Trackster" (not yet acquired). I have the bodywork from the "Monster Cup Challenge" or whatever it may have been called (Ducati S4 Challenge, I believe) - a Monster-only racing series that ran in England. With CA-Cycleworks' new MTT43 "Monster Track Tank". I also have lots of other Monster accessories, and I think it would be a fun, unique bike to play about on.

    4. Milli's bike - my wife has gotten her motorcycle license, so while I would like to continue working on the above three project motorcycles, acquiring a bike for her to learn on has gotten a top priority spot.